Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Intruder

Last night I dreamed I was in a huge house. It was getting to be late at night and my dad was asleep in one bedroom upstairs and my husband asleep in another room. My best friend stopped by because as she said, she thought it was odd that a light was on at 2am and wanted to make sure I was OK. We chatted on the couch a bit and then I headed up the stairs to go to bed. I noticed through a window a pickup truck slowly driving by and I recalled seeing that same truck several times throughout the day. It made me uncomfortable, I felt the person in this truck was up to something. Once in the upstairs hallway, I glanced down the stairs to the back door and saw the man creeping across the backyard. I shook my husband and told him to get his gun. He did and took a spot in the room facing the door. There was a couch that faced away from the bedroom door so I laid down on it and was whispering to my husband all the things I felt were odd and what all I had noticed. He was at the ready and all of a sudden I saw flashes from the gun and loud popping noises. I don't know if I passed out or fell asleep in the dream but I closed my eyes. When I came to I wasn't sure if maybe I had just dreamed about the truck and the shooting. I saw my husband asleep in the bed so I shook him and asked what happened. He said that the man had been taken care of. I asked if he had called the police and he said he was just waiting. Then I woke up.

No comments: