Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Crazy College

Last night I dreamed a friend of mine and I went to a college to visit. In the dream we went to school there (even though in real life nothing at all was familiar about this place). Since the boys and girls dorms were separate, we went to the boys dorm first. We joked that's where we spent most of our time. Things had certainly changed. They had new technological gadgets in the lobby and a mini-gym right there in the lobby. They also had various 'elevator' options. There were elevators, escalators, stairs, a 'roller coaster car,' and a bouncy floor. The roller coaster car zig zagged it's way up and down the building more like a ride and the bouncy floor was a series of mattress types mats that fell fast and furious so you kinda bounced and free fell to your destination. We went upstairs and found that lockers were replaced by artsy old wooden doors, colorfully painted, and arranged interestingly. We wandered around a while then when it was time to go, we took the elevator all the way up to the top floor. Then we chose a different way down. I chose the bouncy floor and my friend chose the roller coaster cart. We were both in our positions, getting ready to descend, and we could see each other. We waved then I went plummeting down. I wasn't even touching the mat we were falling so fast. It was disconcerting but also pretty fun. After getting to the bottom we went outside. I woke up.

No comments: