Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Beds and Bathrooms

I dreamed a friend of mine was buying a new bed. The ever adventurous guy he is decided to have fun with the old mattress before throwing it out. His wife and kids, myself, and some other people took the bed to a secluded park area with small waterfalls and used the bed as a sled on the water. We all took turns with some daring stunts and everybody had fun. The dream shifted into a situation where I was at some get together and had to use the bathroom. I did my business then realized the toilet paper in the stall was all wet. Not only was it wet, it was red. It looked like somebody had used the roll of toilet paper to clean up a greusome murder secene. I was quite frustrated and was hoping someone else would come into the bathroom soon so I could trouble them for some toilet paper. I woke up then.

No comments: