Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Family Farms

I dreamed my family owned a farm, well, half of a farm. Our family and another family owned the land and the buildings and we shared everything. While in the barn working one morning, I was across from a worker for the other family, it was someone I know in real life. I looked over at what he was working on - making mashed potatoes. Instant mashed potatoes. I teased him for using boxed potato flakes and having to read the box for step by step directions. When he was finished, he plopped a pile of gel looking goo onto the counter and it didn't look anything like mashed potatoes. We laughed and then the dream moved to me standing in the kitchen trying to pack a lunch for my daughter and I couldn't find her lunchbox. I woke up.

No comments: