Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Going for a Jog

I dreamed I was sitting on someone's back patio behind a lovely large home. I had the urge to go for a jog but since it had been raining alot lately, and at the moment was misty, I debated whether or not I should. I finally decided to go ahead so I grabbed my sneakers and laced up. Instead of going through the house, I started running around it. It was very muddy and I was trying to avoid big puddles and mud. I had to duck to get around a dry docked sailboat, around which was ankle deep water. I recall smelling a slight sewer-ish odor, no doubt from the water logged septic system. I headed down the gravel driveway and out into the road and I kept trying to pick up the pace but it seemed no matter what I did I could not run with any amount of speed. My feet were making squishy noises from all the water in my sneakers and my face was being pelted by rain. My hair was getting soaked and between the squishy noises and the sound of the rain hitting the pavement, it was quite noisy.

No comments: