Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

School Mates, Ninja Cats, and Waterparks

Last night I dreamed I received a phone call from a girl I went to school with years ago. Even though she called me she was unsure of who I was. I tried using an inside joke to help her remember but she still didn't recall alot of stuff. As I slept, the dream morphed into another situation involving cats. I was in an unknown house with the door to the basement open calling the cats upstairs. As they came upstairs I was counting them to be sure they were all accounted for. I started to close the basement door but heard a small voice calling out, 'Help, Grandma!' It sounded like a child's voice but there were no children around. I continued to close the door but could still hear a muffled, 'Help, Grandma!' I went downstairs, cautiously, and looked around. After a few minutes, from the bottom shelf of a bookcase, out popped a tiny kitty, dressed in a black ninja outfit. When spotted, the cat tried to retreat into the bookcase again but after some coaxing, the cat came out and let me pet it. I could see only part of the cat's eyes because of the ninja costume (which also included a small sword, by the way) but I decided to pick the cat up and bring it upstairs. The dream again morphed into an altogether new situation involving some former neighbors and their kids, as well as my family, all visiting a waterpark. I must have woken up because that's really all I remember, I do not recall any details.

No comments: