Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Spelling Bee and Tag

Last night I dreamed I was going to be in some sort of spelling contest and had to go to the elementary auditorium for practice with a few other people. After being there for a while I went to a new waterpark to have some fun. This was different in that the play area was hugely long. It was about as long as 4 Olympic sized swimming pools put end to end. The shallow end was quite shallow, would come up to cover only your feet, and the deep end was about 12' deep. In between were all kinds of seats and along the edge were various water guns and there were balls and dive rings. A group of friends were there and we decided to play tag in the pool. This was exhausting because you had to run/swim the length of the pool several times in one game. When I was 'it' I was chasing several friends from high school and one of them injured herself and was bleeding into the pool. The dream shifted into somebody's house with their three children. I was trying to help the mother (I know none of these people in real life) get her kids washed and ready for bed. The dream again changed and I was laying in bed, awake, writing things down on the sheets of the bed. I woke up.

No comments: