Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Head Trauma and Beach Parties

I dreamed I was pregnant and at the mall. I wanted to use the mall people mover because it was easier to get around that way. The people mover was made of water (basically like a big water slide) so I suited up and headed in. There were two men near me on the water people mover, one young guy and the other an older gentleman. The young guy made his exit and the older gentleman and myself continued on for a bit. We were going to the same place and the water slows down, gets shallower, and allows you to prepare for a twisty slide for the exit. The old man seemed to have difficulty preparing to exit but I was able to slow down and situate myself. As we rounded the bend, about to drop down, the old man slipped and fell over the railing, onto the floor, head first. I looked over in horror then started down myself. Once at the bottom I went over to the man and saw blood and called for someone to call 911. I talked to the man and he started to put his arm out like he wanted me to help him stand up. I told him he should stay where he was. The dream shifted into another situation. I was at a beach house with many other people for a party. I dreamed an old high school friend became a photographer and I talked with a few people he'd taken pictures of and they all were very pleased. I decided to have my pictures done, some nice, some risque. I purchased an enticing little ensemble at a nearby store and got on a bus to take me to the beach for the shoot. I chatted with another high school friend on he bus and when I arrived I was so nervous but excited. The pictures would be taken on the beach, close to sunset so there would be lots of possibilities in angles and lighting. Once I arrived at the meeting spot, I couldn't harldy believe who showed up with the camera, ready to work. Then I woke up.

No comments: