Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pizza and Festivals

Last night I dreamed I visited a friend and we decided to get some pizza. We ordered the pizza then I joined my family in a truck to go pick it up. Surrounding the pizza place was a festival of some sort with rides, craft tents, and food. We decided to check it out a bit before getting the pizza. We split up and I headed to look at crafts. After a bit of wandering I decided to find the others but couldn't find them easily. Then, the guy from American Pickers showed up (the shorter stockier guy) and was helping find the others. We passed by this patch in field that was painful to walk across, it was so bumpy. We moved some of the dirt to find out what was under there. All I could see were bones but he pulled out what looked like a dog with a large head and small body. We thought it was a small burial patch for pets but then the 'dog' moved in his arms. He dropped it and as we reexamined the field, lot's of 'dogs' were wiggling around. They were small dogs that looked like bones and muscles on the outside of their skin! We quickly moved on and found the rest of my family. We went through another large craft tent and noticed several different kinds of pets in small cages. Something caused all the cages to fall and open up so lots of animals went running around. We didn't think much of it, besides what a mess they had to clean up and how hard it would be to chase down all those animals. We picked up our pizza and went home, which wasn't far away. As we sat on the couch, watching TV and hanging out, I noticed a small ball of fur scurry by. I screamed and everyone tried to figure out what it was and where it came from. It took some doing but we finally caught it; it was a small porcupine, with purple quills, one of the small animals escaped from the nearby festival.

1 comment:

justcharitysue said...

Last night I dreamt:

1. John put bad words in his status message and I was mad.

2. Sarah Palin kissed --oh what's her name! --Kate Gosselin!

3. The teen daughter of a friend of mine drew on my white carpet with blue crayon and wrote Eric's name so that we thought he did it.

Analyze that.
Yours Truly