Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Brainless Romance Store

Last night I dreamed I was with my in laws watching TV. A commercial came on for a new store. It was a store for men to shop for the special person in their life easily and effectively. They showed the store complete with jewelry, flowers, chocolate, and other different unique gifts. My father in law laughed and dismissed it as ridiculously stupid. I understood his sentiment but smiled and said it wasn't entirely stupid. It certainly didn't suit him because he thinks differently and has his own ideas on how to show his wife she's special. But I explained a lot of men are not as creative and need a step by step guide (so to speak) on shopping for nice gifts. Of course I wouldn't really want anything from that store, I thought to myself, because I'm the one that says the one day NOT to bring me a dozen roses and a box of chocolate is Valentine's Day. Don't be brainless, put some effort into it. Our conversation back and forth continued all while my mother in law sat still, smiling. Then I woke up.

No comments: