Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Old Friends

Last night I dreamed I met with a friend to see a show. We hadn't seen each other in a while so it was nice to hang out together. We didn't have enough money for two tickets (we realized when we showed up) so we snuck into another area and watched on jumbo screens nearby. We were having a good time, laughing and snacking and watching all the happenings, when I recognized somebody. I saw someone I used to have feelings for. I moved so he wouldn't notice me and as far as I could tell he didn't. After the show my friend had to go so I was left alone. I was looking around trying to find an easy way out that wouldn't get me noticed. I started walking and then paused to let a group of people pass by. While I was standing still someone came up behind me and wrapped their arms around my waist. I was startled but felt oddly calm. He let go enough for me to turn around and it was who I thought it was. I was afraid of what would happen next but he just smiled at me and said how happy he was to see me. We talked and caught up then he brought me over to a group of his friends and family. We all talked a bit then he offered to take me home. I accepted and we started walking to the parking lot. Then I woke up.

No comments: