Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This and That

I've not been able to remember many dreams lately just bits and pieces. It's not unusual to see planes and helicopters where my parents live but I dreamed a helicopter made several passes over the house, each time flying lower. Finally it was so low it was unmistakable the helicopter wanted to see inside the house. My family (parents, husband, brother) all huddled in the dining room trying to figure out why this was happening. I took my camera and snapped several pictures of the helicopter hovering right outside the window. Another dream involved walking down a city street and someone rushing at me. I instinctively punched them three times and smashed his face three times. I then ran to the other side of the street and was joined by someone who knew what was going on and guided me into a small private building. It was a small club with a large pool and a lazy river. I was confused but there were several people gathered at a table in red swimsuits and they looked concerned. I told them what had happened and they seemed to explain what was happening. We had to come up with a way to escape. I woke up.

No comments: