Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

School and Sad News

Last night I dreamed I was younger, in high school, and went to the elementary school on campus to check out a book for my high school boyfriend's little sister. But it wasn't a book, it was a pair of tights and a matching scarf. I walked through the halls and said hello to teachers and staff I knew. The dream changed to a big outdoor concert/party that was ending. As we packed up our camping chairs we said goodbye to a few friends and headed out. We had to walk quite a ways to get to our vehicle. As we were loading our stuff into the car my cell phone rang, it was my mother in law. My husband's dad died, she said. I was stunned and I gave the phone to my husband and we were both upset. Then I woke up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was searching around for more dream blogs as I have just started one of my own and came across yours somehow. I enjoy reading them because dreams are all so strange!