Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Under the Boardwalk

Last night I dreamed I was out with a group of girls I knew from being involved in a playgroup when my daughter was young. In the dream we went to Denny's for breakfast then out to a small river. There was a long walkway constructed along the shore as well as in the river and we went for a long walk. At one point one of the girls thought she'd scare the rest of us by acting like was trapped and shouted to us that she couldn't swim. Of course she wasn't stuck but moments later, when she slipped off of the boardwalk, we realized her not knowing how to swim was real. We rushed to help her and she was terrified but we got her back on the walkway. The dream changed to being outside in the athletic field of a high school. There was a track, mats, and sports equipment. I also spotted some of my high school teachers and coaches (even though the setting wasn't my high school). I was on a bus but didn't know why. I wasn't on a team, I wasn't a teacher, why was on I this bus? As the bus parked and I got I got off the bus, I walked slowly toward a teacher. Everything was happening in slow motion. Why? I woke up.

No comments: