Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Makeup, a snake, and a show

Last night I dreamed I was in a drug store and looking at all the cosmetics. Only one brand offered samples of their products and I was having a good time thoroughly looking through each item and testing it out. My friend came through the doors and spotted me so she joined me in testing all the makeup items. The dream changed to a backyard at night. There was a truck, like a small moving truck, and there was something inside. The person on the back porch told me to be careful so I approached the truck slowly wondering what inside the truck could be so scary. I opened the back and immediately saw the cause for her concern: it was a huge snake. After I lifted the back the snake made its way to fresh air and for fear the snake might react to sudden moves, I didn't try to close the truck. The snake slowly made its way out of the truck and since it blended in with the surroundings and it was night, it pretty much disappeared. I didn't know what to do. I worried the snake could hurt a child or cause some fright to an adult. I called 3 departments of animal control and waited for their arrival while the woman on the porch yelled at me that it was my job to find the snake and make sure it got back into the truck. Then the dream shifted again and I was in a large set of bleachers waiting for a stage and water show to start. It was Tangled, on stage and water. I spotted a couple of friends in the crowd and went over to say 'Hi.' After the show I headed home but realized the location of the show and the way home were not at all familiar to me. I thought I had it figured out but was quite nervous once I turned down a long dark back road. Then I woke up.

No comments: