Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dinner and Appliances

Last night I dreamed I came home to find a guy I went to high school with cooking dinner for my family, including my brother and sister in law. The ingredients he had laying around looked odd and the smells weren't all that appetizing but it sure did look good. I wandered around the house and since it wasn't my house (in real life) I was interested in it's layout. I decided the laundry room needed a makeover so the next day I went to a local appliance store and asked for help finding top loader washers and matching driers. The store was huge so it took quite some time to shop and compare. I was pretty certain which set I wanted but wanted to sleep on it so I decided to poke around the store to see what all they had. I was enjoying looking around but realized I was late for another appointment so I left. Then I woke up.

No comments: