Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Wedding, Politics, and Memories

I dreamed a couple of friends of mine renewed their vows. They had another wedding ceremony. She walked down the aisle in a very plain ordinary dress and during the ceremony changed into a fancy gown that was blue. I took pictures throughout the day and during the reception I met a southern politician. When we left we went to a BBQ place and hung out and talked. We talked for hours then we took a limo ride around town. We went across the bridge into Canada and back talking the whole time. When I got back home I went to get my camera and pictures I had taken. I found boxes of videos and pictures from years ago. I watched them and was amazed at what was on the videos. I decided to hang onto it all and have my dad copy all the videos onto DVDs. I woke up.

No comments: