Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Jogs and Barns

Last night I dreamed I went for a jog, a really long jog, with a cigarette. I don't smoke anymore so that is doubly odd. I also dreamed across the street from my parent's house, in the field, was a barn that belonged to a friend. He was trying to determine exactly how he was going to use the barn but my father in law offered to buy it from him. My friend declined but that night, during a terrible storm, the barn collapsed. The next day I called my friend and told him to come over so he could see what happened. He was terribly upset but my father in law came along and again offered to purchase the barn. I woke up.

No comments: