Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Bunnies, Buddy, and a Castle

Last night I dreamed I was eating cookies with giant bunnies. The cookies were Thin Mints and the rabbits stood on their back legs. We were in a huge fun house surrounded by mirrors and we were laughing hysterically. The dream changed to a subdivision and I was helping unload boxes. We couldn't easily fit the huge moving truck near the house but I saw Buddy (from Cake Boss) drive by and I figured he drives a delivery truck and has to park in tight spaces so he could help us. Then the dream shifted to the top room of a castle. There were two guys and a girl in the room with me and none of us knew where we were or how we got there. We started trying to get to know each other. The two guys were from Canada and the girl was from Ithaca, NY. I woke up.

No comments: