Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Boat Show

Last night I dreamed I was with a friend in a small town in Ohio. We were in a touristy area and found a place for lunch. There were alot of people there so we figured it must be pretty good. We waited in line and as we shuffled in we noticed the water, boats, and a boardwalk. If you wanted their basic lunch (sandwiches and sides) you could follow along the boardwalk and take a seat near a station. At each station was lunch meat, including their specialty green roast beef, condiments, sides, and drinks. If you wanted something a la cart from the menu you were seated in a different area. We found a seat and then the announcement started making its way around the room; the audience was encouraged to participate in their show. My friend, who is not at all shy, volunteered and off he went down the boardwalk. He was talking with an employee who was explaining everything to him. As he reached a dock and a boat, the employee jumped into the water and was pulling the boat with a rope. He told my friend to get in the boat but then turned to talk to someone in the water with him. As he did, he pulled the boat with him. This happened just as my friend was trying to jump into the boat. He just missed it and ended up in the water. I couldn't help but laugh and as he resurfaced he was laughing too. Once everything was situated and people were in boats and some in the water, the show began. The storyline was something akin to local pirates and everyone had a good time. After lunch and the show, I woke up!

No comments: