Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mish Mash

Last night I didn't dream a flowing story-line dream. I rather had snippets of dreams. In one, I was helping behind the scenes of a play. I had to help one of the actresses hit her mark and feed her the lines when necessary. This actress was such a diva and drove everybody nuts. One evening during rehearsals, because she wanted everything to be perfect, we were having to stay very very late. Finally the director said it was 5.30am. I was so angry, I stood up, went directly to her, and slapped her in the face then walked out. The next dream was 30 miles off the coast of Florida on a small private island. Several friends and I were hanging out, enjoying the sun and water when we noticed a jellyfish that was swimming directly to my mom. She tried swimming out of it's path but it was coming right at her. I looked over and noticed a big guy, tanless, in shorts and he had ankle tattoos. He was talking into a small microphone and saying, "left, right, straight, right." He was controlling the 'jellyfish.' I threw a sharp object at him so he couldn't speak and then we got out of the water. In the next dream, I was dropped off in a parking lot assuming I could ride home with my dad. I saw my dad's truck in the parking lot so I figured I could track him down in the store. I had to use the bathroom anyway so I rushed inside, used the bathroom, grabbed a few grocery items, and was scanning the store for my dad. I didn't see him so I called his cell phone. When he answered I could tell there was alot of background noise and I asked where he was. He was about two hours away, in the same store, but at a different location. I was completely confused. In the last brief dream I had, I was helping to test a hearing device. I went to the office of the inventor and spoke with a woman at the front desk. She said he was out of the office for now and she didn't have any other information for me. I was a little frustrated but she couldn't help me. He suddenly showed up, made quite an entrance into the office with his friendly loud voice. It was my high school biology teacher. He looked surprised but pleased by my being there and he invited me into his office. I started to tell him about my findings and he just grabbed me and started ballroom dancing me around the room. Then I woke up.

No comments: