Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Music Lessons

The other night I dreamed a classmate from high school and I went to take a class at our old high school. This class was taught by a former teacher from our school and the first night of class we were late. I apologized and later when he had a moment, we talked for a bit. The next class, my orchestra instructor from elementary school was there. I was surprised to see her and she kept talking about orchestra and reminding me about music. I looked at her funny and she said she wanted me to come back to orchestra and play again. I told her I really didn't think I could even though I've missed it over the years. She asked if she could talk to me in private and I agreed. I thought we'd step out into the hallway but we continued walking down the hall, then out the door, across the street, into another building, and up the stairs. I was wondering where in the world we were going and why we were going to far away but listened to all she had to say. I looked around and realized we were in a waiting room for a doctor's office, a pediatrician. My mother worked there, as a nurse, and she stepped out and said hello. My ochestra instructor continued on about trying to convince me to play the violin again and I listened and listened, then I woke up.

No comments: