Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Friend's Wedding

Last night I dreamed friends of mine from high school wanted to renew their wedding vows. They basically re-did their wedding but made it a huge production that almost anyone could come to. They built special bleachers, several tiers, that could swivel and shift even when full of people. This allowed everyone to see all the events of the ceremony without leaving your seat. The ceremony was outdoors, beautiful, they served amazing food and the weather was wonderful. I had a great time, then I woke up!

No comments: