Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Friday, January 14, 2011

FBI

Last night I dreamed I was hanging out with my brother and sister-in-law who, for some rason, lived in a large old sparcely furnished house. They also had several dogs, several large breed loud dogs. There was a substantial back yard so the dogs spent alot of time outside. I was helping them get ready because we all had plans to go out. Just as we were ready to leave my brother got a call on his cell phone. It was somebody complaining about his dog, that he'd destroyed something. We went to the backyard and the neighbor whose yard backed up to my brother's had quite a collection of junk on his property. One thing was an old waterbed that had been left near a shed right on the property lines. It looked like the dog had chewed through parts of the bed. We didn't understand what the big deal was; on one hand, yes, the dog helped to destroy the bed. On the other hand, there evidently were no big plans to use this bed since it's been left outside in the weather for weeks so what was some chewing going to take away from it? We finally left to go out and there was some mysterious phone calls coming into my brother's and sister-in-law's phones. Whenever I asked about the strange sounding conversations he'd tell me not to worry about it. We arrived at a very fancy building in the middle of a park area and my brother stopped the car, turned to me, and said, "I'm going to explain something to you. You need to do something but not ask questions. This is an FBI apartment building. You need to go inside to address 4591 and get something for me. That's it." I didn't understand but before I could ask anything, I was outside of the car trying to figure out how to get inside the building. You couldn't just walk through the front doors, you had to have a special key and code to enter. I quickly figured it out and I was in the lobby. The building was quite ornate and I was looking for a way to get some direction without looking like I was lost. I needed to blend in so I just started down a hallway and started figuring things out as I went. At one point I found myself in a large bathroom, half for boys, the other for girls, but I accidently discovered it had trap doors and false walls in case of emergencies an escape could be made. I was able to find my way out of the bathroom and located the correct address. As I sat in the hallway, trying to figure out how to get access inside the apartment, my cell phone beeped - I had a text message. It was from my ex-husband. He said he was close by and he wanted to see me. I woke up.

No comments: