Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Valentine's Day Surprise

Last night I dreamed my husband and I went on a trip for Valentines day. We reserved a hotel room for two nights and after dropping off our luggage we started exploring the town. We toured a power plant and had alot of fun doing all the experiments. Then we went to a mall. This mall was huge! It was 5 stories high and had hundreds and hundreds of stores from all over the world. It was on the 5th floor that I received my Valentines surprise. There were several tables set up and other people enjoying a delicious looking gourmet dinner. I was excited and hungry so I really enjoyed dinner. After dinner everybody started to mingle and we met a few other couples. Then the women were told to sit down and relax. The men started presenting gifts, toasts, and other surprises for their significant other. I couldn't believe it, some of the gifts and speeches were adorable and so lovely. I was getting more excited to see what my gift was! Every time one man finished, I'd hope my husband would step up next. But he didn't. This time? No. OK, surely it will be this time. No. And I thought, 'Don't tell me I'm last! He knows how hard it is to wait for surprises! No way is he making me last.' Oh he did. When he showed up, he gave me a card and said he loved me. I was all smiles. Then he sat down. That was it. I was confused. Not that his card or saying he loved me wasn't nice, it was. But after witnessing what I had from all the other men and couples, I anticipated more so was confused. We were then back in the shopping area of the mall and he said he wanted to check out a particular store but I wanted to explore some other things. We split up and agreed to meet at a certain time. I went off to check out some stores then took a seat on a bench to 'people watch.' I then realized the time and started heading back but got disoriented. I got a text asking where I was and then figured out how to get back so I headed to the hotel. Then I woke up.

No comments: