Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Knights

Last night I dreamed a sort of Groundhog Day meets Camelot dream. At my parent's house (which was a small castle) I was with several other girls outside in the yard and there were men on horses. I was in some sort of danger and a knight came to rescue me. As he rode past very quickly he was trying to grab me to get me onto his horse. He missed. I was attacked my some unseen creature. The dream started over and I was again in danger and the knight sped toward me and threw himself off the horse to shelter me. He missed and I was attacked. The dream again started over and I was in danger. The knight rode as fast as he could and abruptly stopped and threw me onto the horse and slapped the horse so he'd run. The knight stayed and fought the creature but died. The dream started over again and this time the knight ran to me on foot, picked me up, and called for a horse. We both rode off as fast as we could. I woke up.

No comments: