Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Giant Me

Last night my dream started in a very Gulliver's Travels type feel. I dreamed I fell out of the sky into a desert village that had several houses built into rock cliffs. I felt bad that my large body destroyed so many small houses. I actually found a house that was my size so I couldn't help but investigate. I went in, thinking it was empty, and was startled to find a friend of my mother's. She explained she owned the house and I wondered why she owned a house in a mini-village. I liked the house very much, felt very cozy, and she and I had a good time looking at photo albums and talking about all the memories she's had in the house. The only thing I didn't like was one bedroom being adjoined to another bedroom and it had no access to the hallway, you had to go through one room to get to the other. But I looked at the design and structure and determined I could make a door from the hallway. That was it for the dream, I woke up.

No comments: