Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Hot Air Balloons, Floors, and Murderers

Last night I dreamed the girl that lived a few doors down when I was growing up got really into hot air ballooning. She took hot air balloon rides daily and was trying to perform dangerous stunts. One day, while looking out the window, I noticed her up in the sky. All of a sudden the lower portion of the balloon twisted and it sent the basket swirling around. My eyes grew wide, hoping she was OK, but I couldn't see her anymore because she drifted behind some trees. The dream shifted into my parent's house and I was helping them remodel. We had pulled up the carpet in the living room, dininig room, and stairs, exposing the hardwood, and pulled up the kitchen floor. The wood needed to be refinished so we started working on that but because it was Christmas time and we had family get togethers we couldn't spend much time working on the floors. Someone brought some Christmas presents and laid them on the floor. The dream changed to a college campus. I was in college and preparing for a special dinner for students when the school went on lock-down because of an escaped prisoner, a killer. It was snowing outside and there was already several inches on the ground. For some reason, I went outside, then found myself running from this killer. I was so upset it had been snowing because it was easy for him to follow me, just following my tracks in the snow. I was trying to figure out what to do next but I woke up.

No comments: