Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fun House Mall

Last night I dreamed I had a handicapped friend who wanted to go to the mall. He was in a wheelchair and had a wheelchair accessible van so getting to the mall was no problem. We had to find the most easily handicap accessible entrance and after that we just enjoyed the shopping. After exhausting the stores on the lower level my friend wanted to go the second level. We started looking for an elevator. We kept finding escalators but that just wouldn't work, we needed an elevator. I was getting pretty upset that the mall didn't have easily found elevators or ways for the handicapped to get upstairs. After looking for quite some time I was infuriated. I approached mall management was angry about the situation. I was finally directed down a hallway so off we went. There were many twists and turns to this hallway and it was cluttered with junk. I was still quite angry that just going upstairs was so difficult. We came around a corner and saw Charo, in full costume, dancing in the hallway. It was bizarre but pretty funny. She approached my friend and chatted a few minutes then we headed for the elevator. We entered and I breathed a sigh of relief. But that didn't last long. There was something about the elevator that looked odd. All of a sudden we were going down, falling, quickly. It stopped and we were suddenly going up, fast. I didn't know what to think bu I was scared for our safety. Once the doors opened we emerged from the elevator to see cameras and a man with a microphone. We were on some hidden video show. I was so angry I could have spit nails at this 'host' but I didn't say anything. I answered his questions then whispered a question in his ear, "How do we get out of here?" He just looked around and motioned back to the elevator. I figured it was worth a shot so I turned my friend around and we went back into the elevator. It went up and it went down and back up again and when the doors opened we were outside. That was fine, at least we were out of that mall. I woke up.

No comments: