Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Under Attack, Sort Of

Last night I dreamed while washing dishes I noticed four chipmunks run into the yard. They were followed by a raccoon and a fox. It seemed like the fox leaned over to the coon and was talking into his ear. It raised a paw and pointed to the house. I was wondering what in the world that could mean so I went and got my brother and my husband. By the time we returned to the window, the animals were gone but there were 6 people in the yard throwing things at the house. They made their way all the way around the house and they were yelling. They went around the house again, this time squirting water from large water guns. I couldn't understand who would do this or why. Shortly after they finally went away I received instant messages on Facebook. The screen name was Berry Berries and the messages were full of nonsensical rants. I didn't understand why the person was angry but based on some of the complaints I started realizing who all was involved. Then I woke up.

No comments: