Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Voodoo

Last night I dreamed I went on a field trip, a field trip with a group of adults, unlike any field trip! We went to a woods area and as we were milling around, trying to figure out exactly where to go next, I noticed my neighbor, dressed in all black. He had red paint on his face and long fingernails. I approached him to talk but he smelled really bad. He started waving his arms around and under his outstretched arms there was a cloud of mist or fog building. We didn't know what to do but it was certainly scaring us. A dog started barking and as we turned to look, my neighbor disappeared. We entered a strange looking house and started filling each room. I went upstairs with some others and since there were no lights, it was hard to see. The floors were bare natural wood and the house was very old. There wasn't any furniture in the place but it was full of spiderwebs and an odd smell. Before long, each room was packed with people and we could hear horrible noises but didn't know where they were coming from. I wanted to get out of the house and was trying to so squeeze around people and find the stairs to get out but it was taking forever to move around and I couldn't move fast enough. I woke up before I could get out of the house.

No comments: