Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Celebrities

Last night I had a brief dream within a dream. My husband and I took a road trip and at a toll I gave the man my money and based on the change he gave me the toll cost over $5. I told him that couldn't be right, the charge was closer to $2. He did some figuring then in a hurry handed me more money to correct the change amount. I drove away and realized he paid me to go through the toll rather than the other way around. At one point we pulled off at an exit to use the bathroom and get something to eat. As we crossed over a bridge and descended into this town I told my husband, "I had a dream just like this the other night, deja vu!" and I could recall the details of the dream and was spotting them as they happened. After using the bathroom we walked down a street headed to a fast food place to get a little food and Betty White was there. She stopped and asked us a question. As she walked away I kept poking my husband saying, "Is that really who I think it is?!" Suddenly the dream changed and I was with my parents and my daughter at an amusement park near a beach. We were walking around looking at all the sights. We heard there would be a show soon of a stuntman on an airplane. We were trying to figure out exactly where to go for the show but realized it wouldn't start for quite some time so we went into a restaurant and chose a table. There were two choices: a very small table (not even really big enough for two people) or a very long large booth. We took the booth then laughed at how we had to strain to talk to each other. The dream changed again and I was working on the farm I had worked at as a young teen. While working I cut myself and went to a clinic to get looked at. While waiting, Jason Alexander (aka George Costanza) was causing a scene with a doctor. He was complaining that his medication wasn't right. During the scuffle I was called back to see the doctor. He determined I needed stitches and went to get his supplies and a nurse to help. While waiting, I peeked out the door to see if the drama was over. It wasn't. He actually came to my room and was explaining why he was so upset. I told him to just calm down and take a seat, which he did, and I listened as he recapped all that had happened. At first I thought maybe he was just a little crazy but after listening to him tell the whole story, it made sense. I told him I would help him and he looked so thrilled and relieved. The doctor returned and I woke up.

No comments: