Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Stilt Skating

Last night I dreamed I was in my old neighborhood and found some roller stilts in the garage. These are stilts with small tires in them so you strap in your feet and 'skate' but you're much higher in the air. I decided to strap them on and skate through the neighborhood. Not far from the house, while trying to navigate a series of hills, I lost control and crashed into someone's driveway. I looked around and saw a huge family staring at me. There were toddlers all the up to adults, obviously in the middle of playing and having a good time, just staring at me. Then they sprung into action, helping me up, getting my skates, fixing them, and asking if I was hurt. I seemed OK so I tried telling them not to worry and tried to excuse myself from ruining their function. I skated away, heading back to the house, and got a phone call from a friend so I told him all about what had just happened. He laughed and laughed.

No comments: