Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pizza and a Date

Last night I dreamed a local sub shop was also a pizza joint and my dad and I went there late one night after hanging out all evening. The place closed at 11pm on weeknights but we were just in time. There was hardly anybody in there and the employees were beginning to clean and get ready to close. There was a rather attractive guy in there and I glanced at him a few times and I noticed he looked at a me a couple of times. My dad suggested I go talk to him but I was too shy. After we ate and talked a bit we left and headed home. We didn't get home til about 2am and I went to bed. Meanwhile, my dad called the pizza/sub place and left a message. The next day I found out he left a message for the 'cute guy' and gave him our number and said he should call and ask me out. Then I woke up.

No comments: