Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cats and House, MD

Last night I dreamed my cat (that passed away last year) was alive. I heard him meow but assumed it was another cat but when I looked down, it was him. I was so excited that he went to the food bowl to eat and was feeling better. The other thing I remember was hanging out with the cast of House but they weren't characters, they were actual doctors. We were in a big old very nice house with leather furniture and a huge outdoor garden. There were cases to be worked on so they all got to work.

No comments: