Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Drunken Birthdays

Last night I dreamed it was my birthday. I had $245 in my pocket and planned to go out with some friend from high school. One of my friends, however, noticed I was drunk and didn't want me to make any stupid decisions so he took my money. This upset me because I had plans to go out and eat and continue to drink with friends. He wanted to party too but felt it was better to keep my money. I kept after him to get my money back by being angry, funny, and begging, nothing worked though. After a few hours and I sobered up a bit he gave me my money and I gave him a big hug for looking out for me. Then we went out and partied.

No comments: