Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Rabbits

The other night I dreamed we moved to another state into a temporary house. We didn't fully unpack everything, just enough to get us through. We had some friends and their kids visit and found out my friend was pregnant again. Things were chaotic in the house with boxes everywhere and the kids playing but my friend and I tried to clear out a space to sit and talk. At one point she was sitting on the stairs trying to slide a box out of the way and when she did, a baby bunny startled her. We picked up the bunny wondering where in the world it could have come from. I saw a small box in another corner and went to get it to use as a little safe place to put the rabbit in. When I moved that box, another bunny hopped out. I looked for a slightly bigger box and when I found one there was a rabbit behind it too. The kids came running in each holding a bunny. Where were all these rabbits coming from? We bought a large cage and put them all together and started making a plan to get them all adopted by other families but until then we had fun cuddling all the soft fuzzy cute baby bunnies.

No comments: