Almost every night I experience a dream that, when shared with others, is described as strange, or worse. Now I will share them with the world, or whoever stumbles upon this blog. Feel free to analyze the dreams, I usually find the analysis more interesting than the actual dream.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

More Pizza and Waterslides

Last night I dreamed I was out with my dad. It was winter and we were going somewhere. We were using a sled but we weren't going fast enough on the parkway because it was too flat. So I got out our 3 wheeler; a Honda big red ATV like we had when I was a kid, just a tricked out version. But after doing all this I told my dad we'd be too late to do anything so we decided to just pick up a pizza and head back home.
The dream shifted to me sliding down a huge water slide and right before I splashed down in the pool below I woke up but when I woke up, I gasped for air, preparing to go into the water.

No comments: